Authentic Chebe Powder 100g Sahel Cosmetics. It helps all hair types grow without breaking. An ancestral beauty secret used by women from the Sahel in Africa now available in France.
It has a reputation for increasing hair thickness , retaining moisture and promoting hair growth especially when it comes to people with dry hair and type 4C!
CHEBE powder is a powder that originated in Chad, Africa, where women are known to use Chebe to grow their hair. It is also suitable for men of course.
Natural composition (check if you are not allergic to any of these ingredients before using):
CHEBE is composed of all-natural ingredients including:
- Chebe seeds (from the Croton Zambesicus plant)
- the seeds of Mahllaba Soubiane also called Mahalep, an aromatic spice taken from the kernel of the black cherry.
- the stone of Missik ( white musk).
- cloves and Samoukh resin (gum arabic) also called Grounfoul
- of Khoumra (traditional perfume generally used in the Sahel)
Each ingredient is carefully grilled on Tawa (a large convex iron bowl that serves as a stove in Chad). They are then individually powdered and mixed.
This product can be applied to all hair types but especially frizzy hair which is fine and tends to break easily.
It is strictly not recommended to use this powder on your SCALP! We cannot be held responsible for misuse.
It must be applied ONLY on the lengths 10cm from the root.
Although this powder is 100% natural, it can irritate the sensitive scalp in some people and cause allergies, but used well, it works miracles!
Benefits of using CHEBE powder:
• Healthier, softer and shinier hair
• Promotes hair growth as it limits breakage and makes hair stronger.
• Increases and retains hair moisture, strength and length
• Prevents breakage.
Usage tips :
First of all, you must do a test on a lock of hair 2 DAYS BEFORE the treatment in order to prevent a possible allergic reaction to one of the ingredients of the CHEBE powder without touching your scalp.
- Mix a tablespoon of CHEBE powder with a vegetable oil of your choice (Argan, Coco, Ricin, O live, Nigella, Moringa) in a wooden bowl, you can also add shea butter or your nourishing mask in any case you need a fatty substance.
- Mix everything until you get a semi-liquid, semi-compact mixture.
- In another bowl, add CHEBE powder to apply as a supplement later (not mandatory, but that's what the women of the Sahel do).
Application: (can be messy, use an old T-shirt and protect your floor).
- On wet hair or dampened with a spray bottle.
- Part your hair into 4 or 6 sections.
- Apply the mixture to your lengths 10 CM from the scalp (very important do not touch your scalp).
- Apply the mixture on the lengths then CHEBE powder then again your fatty mixture. (this is what the women of the Sahel do).
- Make fairly big braids.
- Cover your hair with cellophane or a shower cap.
- Leave on for a few hours before rinsing. Sleep with it if possible. The ideal 3 hours or reduce the exposure time by using your PopMyCurls heating cap .
- Rinse and wash your hair with AMBUNU
You can also create your own Chebe Oil or Chebe Butter with the powder, a small amount is enough.
In a dry and ventilated place, away from a source of heat and protected from light.