PopMyCurls Personalized Box NAIMA
Hello Curlista Naima
Now that you have received your personalized PopMyCurls Paris box, rest assured, we will accompany you for the use of your new routine.
Here are the steps to follow for a successful hair routine:
The hydra-growth lotion, hair booster Kairly Paris
The washing step:
Step 1 and/or 2 : The 3 in 1 treatment, the 100% natural plant AMBUNU ( False sesame).
The hot water will allow the leaves to activate and release its active ingredients.
- Section your hair in 2 or 4 then gently pour the mixture of water (lukewarm) + leaves or without the leaves on your hair.
- Massage your scalp as usual.
- Take the opportunity to detangle the hair with your fingers first, then use your detangling brush. Detangling is magic, in the blink of an eye your hair is detangled and hydrated at the same time.
- Either you use a detangler again (not normally necessary)
- Either you go directly to the styling stage: Nourishing Cream and Hair Gel.
- I advise you to do a FINGER COILS to define your curls even more with your fingers.
- Either you apply the Ambunu again without rinsing (you will bring more hydration) and apply your oil or gel to seal in the hydration.
- And There you go!
The styling and detangling brush:
3/ The spirulina mask moisturizing and nourishing Kalia Nature.
Usage tips :
Before or after shampooing. Wet and wring your hair, then divide it into four to six sections. Take a dab of product and spread it over the first section, from root to tip. No need to overload your hair: this mask is very effective and a small amount is enough! Repeat the process for each section.
Leave on at least 30 minutes , preferably under a heating cap, cellophane or a hot towel to facilitate the penetration of active ingredients. Finish by rinsing with clear water.
As an intensive treatment, use the hair mask twice a month. To maintain the results obtained, then plan to use it once a month.
The styling routine:
4/ Kalia Nature moisturizing and nourishing hibiscus cream .
Usage tips :
Apply to lengths that are still damp, preferably after washing, emphasizing the ends. Brush to thoroughly penetrate the cream and define your curls with your detangling and styling brush.
As a detangling conditioner : after your shampoo, apply a small amount to damp, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse with clear water.
Katia (hair type 3B): "I take the opportunity to detangle my hair at this time with the Detangling Pop'N Brush , it glides on its own".
As a nourishing mask (fine hair: before your shampoo) : dampen your hair with a spray or wet it completely and wring it out with a microfibre/Bamboo towel. Apply the cream to the lengths previously divided into sections. Leave on for 1 hour or overnight then rinse.
5/ Les Secrets de Lolys hair jelly. Boost Curl
After applying your moisturizing leave-in treatment.
- Apply 2 hazelnuts to your lengths and "SCRUNCH / CRUSH your hair upside down to help your curls take shape.
- In the week can be used in small quantities to revive curls.
Avoid putting it on your scalp = dandruff.
Finish by drying your hair using a diffuser.
And There you go !
Each of the brands that you have discovered in this box have a complete routine. Pop My Curls Paris gives you the opportunity to discover different brands and their products so that you can get an idea of the products you will keep afterwards.
This hair routine was thought and designed by Pop My Curls Paris and other Curlistas.
Your feedback is beneficial!
Share with PopMyCurls your feedback and why not a photo or video of the result on Instagram @popmycurlsbox_paris so you can share your experience with other Curlista looking for a clean routine suitable for frizzy/Afro hair.
If a product does not suit you, let us know at email@example.com, on the contrary, if you like a product and want to discover more products from this brand, contact us so that we can respond to your request.
Good hair routine,
Pop Your Curls, Pop Your Life!