The hair routine of CECILIA BOX #4
The Pink Paradise conditioner detangles all types of curls very well.
- Vegetable jojoba oil revitalizes and shines the lengths.
- Sweet almond vegetable oil softens and facilitates detangling.
- Aloe vera brings all the necessary hydration to the hair.
- Provitamin B5 is a fortifying, sheathing and repairing active ingredient. It makes hair shiny, supple and easy to comb.
- Glycerin helps retain moisture in the hair fiber.
Usage tips :
- Do 2 or 4 sections
- Apply the conditioner to your lengths, detangle with your fingers then use a detangling brush to finish.
- Finally rinse thoroughly.
The Kalia Nature Mask with coconut oil and Spirulina is an ideal deep treatment to strengthen the hair.
Be careful not to abuse it. And yes, protein is good in small doses. A maintenance protein treatment once every 4 to 6 weeks is sufficient.
The proteins will fill the gaps in the hair fiber, strengthen, maintain its elasticity, fight against breakage and maintain the balance between hydration and protein (in the hair).
- Coconut oil: rich in lauric acid, it deeply penetrates the hair fiber, nourishes and repairs weakened hair.
- Spirulina: thanks to its exceptional nutrient content, it supports keratin synthesis, strengthens hair and accelerates hair growth.
Fine hair: BEFORE shampooing (wet your hair before application).
Thick hair: AFTER shampooing.
- Divide your hair into four sections.
- Take a small dab of product and distribute it over the sections from root to tip.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
Usage tips :
As a detangling conditioner : after your shampoo, apply a small amount to damp, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse with clear water.
Katia (hair type 3B): "I take the opportunity to detangle my hair at this time with the Detangling Pop'N Brush , it glides on its own".
As a nourishing mask (fine hair: before your shampoo) : dampen your hair with a spray or wet it completely and wring it out with a microfibre/Bamboo towel. Apply the cream to the lengths previously divided into sections. Leave on for 1 hour or overnight then rinse.
As a beautifying leave-in treatment (in very small quantities for fine hair):
Apply to lengths that are still damp, preferably after washing, emphasizing the ends. Brush to make the cream penetrate well and define your curls with the Pop'N Brush detangling brush.
Kalia Nature Hair Jelly with Honey and Inulin, ideal for sealing in moisture, gently taming frizz and flyaways.
- Panthenol: also called vitamin B5, it sheaths and strengthens brittle hair, without attacking the scalp.
- Inulin: excellent moisturizing agent, it smoothes and softens the hair.
- Honey: a wonderful humectant, this precious flower nectar infuses the hair with vitamins, minerals and trace elements while retaining water in the heart of the hair fibre.
- On towel-dried hair, apply a small amount of jelly to the lengths then "SCRUNCHER" to lift the curls.
- You can also perform the FINGER COILS at this time to better define your curls.
- Dry with your super soft microfiber towel or use a diffuser. (frizz may form after the diffuser and once the hair is totally dry, don't panic, run a small amount of jojoba or broccoli oil over your frizz and SCRUNCHER again).
The PopMyCurls Paris microfiber towel!
Sorry the composition label did not arrive on time, here is how to maintain it.
80% polyester, 20% nylon
Machine wash at 30 degrees.
Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
How to use it :
Each of the brands that you have discovered in this box have a complete routine. Pop My Curls Paris gives you the opportunity to discover different brands and their products so that you can get an idea of the products you will keep afterwards.
This hair routine was thought and designed by Pop My Curls Paris and other Curlistas.
Your feedback is beneficial!
Share with PopMyCurls your feedback and why not a photo or video of the result on Instagram @popmycurls_paris so that you can share your experience with other Curlista looking for a clean routine suitable for frizzy/Afro hair.