Frizzy/Afro hair: here are the steps to follow for a successful hair routine BOX#5.
Now that you have received Pop My Curls Paris, BOX #5 be reassured, we will accompany you for the use of your new routine.
Here are the steps to follow for a Hair Routine that will Hydrate, Nourish and Stimulate the growth of your hair and reduce frizz.
THE SOLID SHAMPOO
- Kokum butter : fights against dryness and intensely revitalizes the hair.
- Hibiscus oil and dried hibiscus flowers : stimulate growth, strengthen the hair fiber and provide incomparable shine.
- Shea Butter : white gold from Africa, its high concentration of fatty acids softens and nourishes the hair while soothing the scalp.
- Grape seed oil : perfect for frizzy hair, it encourages growth and repairs damaged hair or split ends.
Wet your hair thoroughly.
Option 1: Go directly hibiscus bar shampoo on your roots and lengths, then lather with your fingertips.
Option 2: To better dose the product, you can also rub it between your wet hands, then massage your scalp.
Rinse with clear water.
Renew the operation if necessary.
AVRIL conditioner with ORGANIC Shea butter and Aloe Vera
Its formula enriched with shea butter and vegetable castor oil intensely nourishes curly hair.
- Do 2 or 4 sections
- Apply the conditioner to your lengths, leave on for 2 minutes then detangle with your fingers and finish with a detangling brush or a wide-toothed comb.
- Finally rinse thoroughly.
Pomegranate hair milk Tropical bliss
This leave-in hair milk moisturizes your curls, defines them and reduces frizz. Its creamy texture and slightly sweet scent perfume your hair.
- Hibiscus oil : Protective and nourishing
- macadamia oil : Rich and nourishing, ideal for softening and softening dry, coarse hair.
- Pomegranate Oil: Gives strength and shine to hair
Usage tips :
Apply directly to wet hair.
Detangle your curls with your fingers or a suitable comb, in order to distribute the cream over the entire length.
Scrunch your hair from the bottom up with your hands to form your curls.
Tips PopMyCurls: Combine it with a butter for example meringue butter and make vanilla. Your Afro will be gorgeous!
Perfect for hairstyles such as bantu nut out, braid out, twist out, the curls are beautifully defined, the smell is sweet.
Basil & Peppermint Hair Serum Tropical BLISS.
This hair growth serum composed of 11 oils is a real explosive cocktail, a multi-purpose treatment to seal in hydration, nourish the hair fiber and promote long, thick hair.
- Basil oil : nourishes curls and scalp.
- Peppermint & menthol essential oil : reduces dandruff, improves blood circulation and promotes hair growth
- Castor oil: Perfect for repairing and nourishing dry, devitalized, split ends, brittle or frizzy hair, it is known to promote hair growth.
- Maracuja oil : Intensely nourishes the ends.
There are many ways to use this hair serum:
1 - To seal in hydration: a few drops after moisturizing your hair with the hair milk to lock in your hair's moisture.
2 - As an oil bath before your shampoos, leave on for 1 hour or overnight for better results.
The Continuous Diffusion Spray/Mist 150ml transportable from anywhere to refresh your curls.
Perfect for refreshing your curls. It sprays water evenly over the hair, like a light mist, to hydrate and revive curls daily.
Use mineral water.
Add if necessary (porous hair) a few drops of cider vinegar or lemon juice to close the scales of your hair and thus bring shine.
Each of the brands that you have discovered in this box have a complete routine. Pop My Curls Paris gives you the opportunity to discover different brands and their products so that you can get an idea of the products you will keep afterwards.
This hair routine was thought and designed by Pop My Curls Paris and other Curlistas.
Your feedback is beneficial!
Share with PopMyCurls your feedback and why not a photo or video of the result on Instagram @popmycurls_paris so that you can share your experience with other Curlista looking for a clean routine suitable for frizzy/Afro hair.
If a product does not suit you, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, on the contrary, if you like a product and want to discover more products from this brand, contact us so that we can respond to your request.
Good hair routine,
Pop Your Curls, Pop Your Life!