Steps in the hair routine for children with Frizzy/Afro hair. BOX#5
Hello Mini Curlista,
Discover a hair routine that will Hydrate, Nourish and make your hair easier on a daily basis.
Washing with Ambunu's 100% natural plant shampoo
The hot water will allow the leaves to activate and release its active ingredients.
- Section your hair in 2 or 4 then gently pour the mixture of water (lukewarm) + leaves or without the leaves on your hair.
- Massage your scalp as usual.
- Take the opportunity to detangle the hair with your fingers first, then use your detangling brush. Detangling is magic, in the blink of an eye your hair is detangled and hydrated at the same time.
Then 3 solutions are available to you:
- Either you use a detangler again (not normally necessary)
- Either you go directly to the styling stage: Nourishing Cream and Hair Gel.
- I advise you to do a FINGER COILS to define your curls even more with your fingers.
- Either you apply the Ambunu again without rinsing (you will bring more hydration) and apply your oil or gel to seal in the hydration.
- And There you go!
Pink Paradise conditioner from the French brand : Les Secrets de Lolys.
It contains a synergy of sweet almond and jojoba oils which fortifies, softens and repairs the hair fibre.
Apply the conditioner to damp, towel-dried hair, paying particular attention to the lengths. Leave on for 2 minutes. Then detangle with a suitable brush with large bristles like Pop My Curls Brush for example or with your fingers starting with the tips to avoid breakage.
Do not hesitate to section your hair in order to detangle the lengths more easily.
Hair Salon Tips By Anissa HairStudiobyAnissa:
Use the method: "Fingers Coils" it's about defining your curls with your fingers or "Twist-out" / "Vanilles", it's about twisting two strands of hair together. See video here.
The more the hair is frizzy, the more the net side of the vanillas stands out: it is therefore a very suitable technique and which holds very well for all frizzy hair of type 3 B to 4 C.
Kalia Nature hibiscus cream 3 in 1 care:
- It is a 3 in 1 treatment that can be used as a mask, detangler or leave-in treatment. It is suitable for children because it is natural and without essential oils.
- The Hibiscus Flower strengthens the hair and makes it shine.
- Yangu Oil coats and disciplines the hair.
- Grapeseed Oil antioxidant, it repairs the hair fiber in depth.
Usage tips :
As a detangling conditioner (best use) : after its mild shampoo, take a dab of hibiscus cream and apply it evenly to your wet, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse with clear water.
As a nourishing mask (if you want to do like Mom) :
It is possible to make a mask for children: Wet your hair and carefully wring it out in a towel. Take a generous amount of cream and cover your lengths previously divided into sections. Leave on under a heating cap or cellophane for at least 1 hour or overnight.
As a beautifying leave-in treatment (excellent use for children with thick hair, use sparingly for fine hair) :
Rub a small amount of product between your hands and pass them over the dry or wet lengths, emphasizing the ends. Eventually finish with a light brush stroke to help distribute the product.
The Surprise accessory: Scoubidou rubber bands
They do not slip, they stay in place without leaving a mark on the hair.
Depending on your hair or hairstyle, make one or two turns with the elastic.
Trick : the elastic will deform over time, soak it in a glass of hot water for a few minutes, it will return to its original shape.
Type of hairstyle to achieve:
In order to prevent your children from having knots at night, you can use the spiral elastic to tie them in "Pineapple" or "Palm tree".
Ideal for ponytails and buns.