Tips for using your personalized POPMYCURLS BOX routine:
Now that you have received your BOX Pop My Curls Paris, we will accompany you and guide you to make the best use of your routine.
Step 1: 100% natural plant-based shampoo AMBUNU (False sesame). Made in Chad by Sahel Cosmetics .
The hot water will allow the leaves to activate and release its active ingredients.
- Section your hair in 2 or 4 then gently pour the mixture of water (lukewarm) + leaves or without the leaves on your hair.
- Massage your scalp as usual.
- Take the opportunity to detangle the hair with your fingers first, then use your detangling brush. Detangling is magic, in the blink of an eye your hair is detangled and hydrated at the same time.
- Either you use a detangler again (not normally necessary)
- Either you go directly to the styling stage: Nourishing Cream and Hair Gel.
- I advise you to do a FINGER COILS to define your curls even more with your fingers.
- Either you apply the Ambunu again without rinsing (you will bring more hydration) and apply your oil or gel to seal in the hydration.
- And There you go!
STEP 2 BIS: CONDITIONER Carol's Daughter in RhassoulAlso contains Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Cactus Flower.
To deeply nourish, moisturize and fortify the hair fibre.
- Wring out your hair and divide it into 4 sections.
- Apply a generous amount of Rhassoul Clay Enriching Conditioner to the lengths and scalp, massaging gently
(Hint: Carol's daughter).
- Rinse well.
The conditioner on washed and towel-dried hair closes the scales and smoothes the cuticles. It smoothes, softens and softens while facilitating detangling .
Aloe Vera juice brings hydration to the lengths.
Coconut and argan oils will restore the lipid film of the hair, gain it and soften it.
This shine-boosting conditioner is designed to restore moisture and plump your hair for stronger, more defined curls!
Attention is not suitable for people allergic to aspirin or pregnant women or children under 3 years old because it contains salicylic acid and is part of the aspirin family which comes from the bark of a tree: the Willow. Plant origin.
Finish washing your hair by finishing with a jet of cold water on the lengths to close the scales and keep all the hydration inside the hair fiber.
+ The Tangle Teezer Brush
to detangle or flatten your baby hair.
Styling step 3: Moisturize your hair and seal in the moisture!With SOARN Hair Milk has a double action: Nourishing and Moisturizing, composed of Shea, Jojoba oil and Castor. Rich enough for your hair.
- Apply milk daily to all lengths to ends.
- Separate your hair into 4 sections,
then apply the milk section by section. On tangled hair.
- Brush them with a wide-toothed comb to make the milk penetrate all the way.
- Then style them as you usually do: BRAIDS, VANILLES, TWIST-OUT
- Suitable for children over 3 years old.
Apply to dry or wet hair.
The moisturizing milk is applied daily to revive curls.
Natural moisturizing hair milk - Made in France - Paraben-free, silicone-free, fragrance-free
Basil & Peppermint Hair Serum Tropical BLISS.
This hair growth serum composed of 11 oils is a real explosive cocktail, a multi-purpose treatment to seal in hydration, nourish the hair fiber and promote long, thick hair.
- Basil oil : nourishes curls and scalp.
- Peppermint & menthol essential oil : reduces dandruff, improves blood circulation and promotes hair growth
- Castor oil: Perfect for repairing and nourishing dry, devitalized, split ends, brittle or frizzy hair, it is known to promote hair growth.
- Maracuja oil : Intensely nourishes the ends.
There are many ways to use this hair serum:
1 - To seal in hydration: a few drops after moisturizing your hair with the hair milk to lock in your hair's moisture.
2 - As an oil bath before your shampoos, leave on for 1 hour or overnight for better results.
Not suitable for children under 12 as it contains essential oils.
Each of the brands that you have discovered in this box have a complete routine. Pop My Curls Paris gives you the opportunity to discover different brands and their products so that you can get an idea of the products you will keep afterwards.
This hair routine was thought and designed by Pop My Curls Paris and other Curlistas.
Your feedback is beneficial!
Share with PopMyCurls your feedback and why not a photo or video of the result on Instagram @popmycurls_paris so that you can share your experience with other Curlista looking for a clean routine suitable for frizzy/Afro hair.
If a product does not suit you, let us know at email@example.com, on the contrary, if you like a product and want to discover more products from this brand, contact us so that we can respond to your request.
Good hair routine,
Pop Your Curls, Pop Your Life!