Mehdi, here is your user guide for a special anti-dry dandruff routine!
A 100% personalized routine for you Mehdi!
Here are the steps to follow in order to find healthy hair, without dandruff, soft, shiny and to coat the hair fiber in order to make it more resistant.
First, don't forget to take a picture of your scalp so you can compare it to the result you'll get after a month of use. ;)
Step 1: Make an oil bath with Macadamia Centifolia oil the day before your Shampoo. Sleep with the oil bath or leave on for at least 1 hour. (Use a nightcap to protect the pillow).
When? 1x/month or every 2 weeks on thick hair.
Stop if you still have dandruff or after 2 weeks.
- It nourishes the hair in depth and helps to hydrate the hair fiber by retaining the natural hydration inside.
- Soothing , it is ideal for sensitive or irritated skin .
Step 2: (The next morning) Use Patrice Mulato Purifying Shampoo.
Composition: 96% ingredients of natural origin. Green clay, white nettle and aloe vera extracts.
- Wash gently.
- Purifies the roots & reduces excess sebum.
- Makes hair soft and shiny, easy to comb.
- Brings a pleasant feeling of freshness and lightness.
- Allows to space out the frequency of shampoos.
How to apply it?
- Apply Purifying Shampoo evenly to wet hair.
- Gently massage your scalp with the Pop My Curls silicone brush then rinse.
- Proceed with a second shampoo if your hair is greasy, leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
During your shampoo, massage your scalp with the Pop My Curls Paris silicone brush.
It allows you to gently rid your scalp of impurities, and to remove all the dead skin that is on your scalp and thus reduce dandruff.
It also stimulates blood circulation which promotes hair growth.
Step 2: Apply Rhassoul Conditioner from New York brand Carol's Daughter.
Composition: Enriched with Moroccan Rhassoul, Aloe Vera Juice and Cactus flower.
- Revitalizes dull hair.
- Helps restore moisture, while providing softness and shine.
- Ideal for hair suffering from dandruff and dry hair.
- Brings hydration to the lengths.
How to apply it?
Apply a generous amount to clean, damp hair. Gently massage your scalp and your lengths, insist on the ends. Rinse well.
And There you go!
Of course don't hesitate to share a photo of your routine on Instagram and tag Pop My Curls Paris!
Good hair routine, see you soon!
Pop My Curls Paris remains at your disposal if you have any questions.
If after a month of treatment, dandruff persists or the condition of the scalp has worsened, it is better to see a dermatologist. Because if dandruff is not a disease, but a simple imbalance of the scalp, their treatment can be complex. In this case, the doctor may prescribe stronger anti-inflammatories such as corticosteroids .