Tips for using PopMyCurls Box MAY/JUNE 2022
Step 1 : Wash gently.
With POMELO+CO Coconut & Tropical Scent Moisturizing Shampoo
Discover this fruity nugget!
Step 2: Sheath and detangle your hair.
With POMELO+CO Coconut and Peach Scented Silk Effect Conditioner
- 95% of natural origin
- Made from natural essential oils
- Scent: Tropical / Sweet / Fruity
- After shampooing, apply your conditioner from mid-length to ends and leave on for a few minutes to coat the hair.
- Detangle your hair at this time without forcing it and starting with the tips then go up to the roots.
- Rinse with cold water to close the scales and get more shine.
- SPOILER ALERT: If you are reading this, you will receive in the July/August Box a curl enhancing product that will be applied at that time from the Pomelo+Co brand, a nugget! (let's see if you read the usage tips hihi).
If you have chosen CHEBE SAHEL COSMETICS powder to strengthen your hair and stimulate growth, here is how to use it:
Natural composition (check if you are not allergic to any of these ingredients before using):
CHEBE is composed of all-natural ingredients including:
- Chebe seeds (from the Croton Zambesicus plant)
- the seeds of Mahllaba Soubiane also called Mahalep, an aromatic spice taken from the kernel of the black cherry.
- the stone of Missik ( white musk).
- samokh resin (gum arabic) also called Grounfoul
- of Khoumra (traditional perfume generally used in the Sahel)
Each ingredient is carefully grilled on Tawa (a large convex iron bowl that serves as a stove in Chad). They are then individually powdered and mixed.
This powder can be applied to all hair types but especially frizzy hair which is fine and tends to break easily.
He is strictly strictly not recommended to use this powder on your SCALP! We cannot be held responsible for misuse.
It must be applied ONLY on lengths 10cm from the root.
Although this powder is 100% natural, it can irritate the sensitive scalp in some people and cause allergies, but used well, it works miracles!
Benefits of using CHEBE powder:
• Healthier, softer and shinier hair
• Promotes hair growth as it limits breakage and makes hair stronger.
• Increases and retains hair moisture, strength and length
• Prevents breakage.
Usage tips :
First of all, you must do a test on a lock of hair 2 DAYS BEFORE the treatment in order to prevent a possible allergic reaction to one of the ingredients of the CHEBE powder without touching your scalp.
- Mix a tablespoon of CHEBE powder with a vegetable oil of your choice (Argan, Coconut, Castor, O live, Nigella, Moringa) in a wooden bowl, you can also add shea butter or your nourishing mask in Either way, you need fat.
- Mix everything until you get a semi-liquid, semi-compact mixture.
- In another bowl, add CHEBE powder to apply as a supplement later (not mandatory, but that's what the women of the Sahel do).
The app: (can be messy, use an old T-shirt and protect your floor).
- On wet hair or dampened with a spray bottle.
- Part your hair into 4 or 6 sections.
- Apply the mixture to your lengths 10 CM from the scalp (very important do not touch your scalp).
- Apply the mixture on the lengths then CHEBE powder then again your fatty mixture. (this is what the women of the Sahel do).
- Make fairly big braids.
- Cover your hair with cellophane or a shower cap.
- Leave on for a few hours before rinsing. Sleep with it if possible. The ideal 3 hours or reduce the exposure time by using your PopMyCurls heating cap .
- Rinse and wash your hair with Ambunu or another mild shampoo of your choice.
You can also create your own Chebe Oil or Chebe Butter with the powder, a small amount is enough.
In a dry and ventilated place, away from a source of heat and protected from light.
Step 3: Moisturize and nourish your hair for better curl definition.
With the avocado and shea butter leave-in treatment from the Finnish brand SUMILAYI.
Shea Butter: Contains Vitamin A and E. It is a powerful moisturizer and emollient providing effective hair protection against environmental stressors. Avocado Oil: Nourishing hair oil. Has a high content of vitamins A, B, D and E, and essential fatty acids. It penetrates the hair easily and moisturizes well. Well suited for dry hair and dull hair. Vitamin B: Improves shine, softness and facilitates combing. Lavender essential oil: Has anti-irritant and calming properties that help soothe hair.
Step 4: Seal in moisture and set your curls for longer hold.
With flax seed hair gel: SUMILAYI
Flaxseed extract helps define curls and reduce frizz Without artificial fragrances.
THE POP MY CURLS ACCESSORY:
Each of the brands that you have discovered in this box have a complete routine. Pop My Curls Paris gives you the opportunity to discover different brands and their products so that you can get an idea of the products you will keep afterwards.
This hair routine was thought and designed by Pop My Curls Paris and other Curlistas.
Your feedback is beneficial!
Share with PopMyCurls your feedback and why not a photo or video of the result on Instagram @popmycurlsbox_paris so you can share your experience with other Curlista looking for a clean routine suitable for frizzy/Afro hair.
If a product does not suit you, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, on the contrary, if you like a product and want to discover more products from this brand, contact us so that we can respond to your request.
Good hair routine,
Pop Your Curls, Pop Your Life!